We are very excited to announce the launch of new products from the combined PerkinElmer-Cisbio reagent portfolio.
Using the HTRF® technology:
4 assays for quantifying endogenous total & phospho-Tau phosphorylated on various serine or threonine sites. These 4 assays, added to the 2 existing ones, complete our HTRF offer in Tau detection.
Tau exists in different states in both Alzheimer’s (AD) and Parkinson’s (PD) Diseases.
Tau hyperphosphorylation is also a marker for multiple neurodegenerative diseases and CNS disorders.
• Phospho-Tau (Ser356) cellular kit
• Phospho-Tau (Ser422) cellular kit
• Phospho-Tau (Thr181) cellular kit
• Total Tau cellular Kit for monitoring the expression level of cellular Tau which can be used as a normalization assay for the phospho-Tau (Ser202/205; Ser356; Ser404; Ser422; Thr181) kits.
1 new test added to the 2 existing HTRF assays for detecting phospho-phospholamban
• Phospho-phospholamban (Ser16) cellular kit
Using the AlphaLISA® Surefire® UltraTM technology:
Using the Alpha Surefire® UltraTM Multiplex technology:
Using the AlphaLISA® technology:
Using the Alpha CETSA® technology:
For all the Alpha® products, please contact your local representatives or visit www.perkinelmer.com.